About Salvia Développement
Salvia Développement is an independent French company, software publisher and integrator of business solutions for real estate and local public sector players.
Through its solutions for project management, technical and energy management, digitization and management of loans and fixed assets, Salvia Développement ensures the financial and technical control of its customers.
The company accompanies more than 1,300 real estate actors (social housing companies, real estate developers, development corporations, institutions, hotels, leisure companies, engineering firms…) and more than 2,500 public bodies (regions, departments, EFA , EPCI, municipalities, unions, hospitals, public institutions…) metropolitan territory and overseas.
Led by Françoise Farag, the company achieved a turnover of nearly € 19m in 2018. Its headquarters are based in Aubervilliers, Parc des Portes de Paris and Salvia has also offices in Chartes, La Varenne Saint-Hilaire, Lyon, Montpellier and Tours. Above all, Salvia is 160 employees passionate about their job, who bring, the best service to its customers.
Privileged partner of financial managers, IT departments and technical and project management services, Salvia Développement has developed a relationship of trust and proximity in line with the company’s values
Its know-how and expertise assure its users a security in the execution of their missions.
The solutions developed by Salvia Développement accompany real estate actors and local authorities in 6 areas.
Salvia Développement counts 160 employees with all the technical and operational skills, enabling us to meet all your needs. A common point, a business expertise and the customer placed at the heart of our business !
- 2018 : Acquisition of Alteva, publisher of the software solution Mission that contributes to the management and maintenance of buildings, to the organization and communication between the different actors. Its solutions are chosen by maintenance providers or facility managers as well as by real estate managers or technical services.
- 2016 : Acquisition of SRCI, a company specialized in digitization of flows and processes. With this operation, Salvia Développement is able to bring new added value services to its customers and consolidates its growth in new markets.
- 2015 :
- Acquisition of Ascimmo, software publishing company of project management solutions
- Acquisition of ID-BAT, publisher of the EDELE © inventory of fixtures solution and specialist in technical and energy management
- 2013 : Birth of Salvia development
- 2007 : Sage Loan becomes Sage local authorities and social housing department
- 2006 : Loan Solutions is integrated into the Sage Group and becomes Sage Loan on June 30, 2006. Françoise FARAG is appointed to the management of local authorities and real estate activities.
- 2005 : Acquisition of Adonix group by Sage Group in November 2005.
- 2002 : Acquisition of ABEL Guillemot group by Adonix in August 2002.
- 2000 : Loan Solutions becomes a subsidiary of ABEL group.
- 1999 : Creation of Loan Solutions.
- 1989 : Carve-out of the activity “implementation of IT solutions dedicated to local authorities” within Loan System.
- 1986 : Birth of the business development of loan management software within CERG +.